Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you deliver?
- We are currently servicing Gauteng. We will be expanding to other regions shortly.
When do you deliver?
- Our deliveries take place from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Our orders are dispatched as soon as possible. We are currently experiencing delivery dates in the region of 1 - 3 working days. Our team will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Your safety is our priority. Please be assured that we are taking every measure to ensure that your order reaches you in the safest and most hygienic way possible.
- Please indicate in the order notes if this is for a self-isolation order, so our drivers can be made aware of this.
- Use your own pen to sign for deliveries.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with an antibacterial hand wash after receiving your order or use hand sanitizer.
- We do not have a client facing store, this helps us keep our prices competitive. Delivery is currently the only option to receive your order.
- Standard Delivery in Gauteng is R39.00 but we offer free delivery for all orders over R400.00.
What are my payment options?
- There are multiple payment options when checking out. You can pay using a credit card, debit card, Instant EFT, regular EFT or bank deposit.
- You can pay the full amount, or part of it, by entering the voucher code in the "Gift Card or Voucher code" box when completing your secure checkout.
- If your debit card has a CVV number and an expiry date, and is a Visa or Mastercard, you can use it to pay for your order.