Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you deliver?
- We are currently servicing Gauteng. We will be expanding to other regions shortly.
When do you deliver?
- Our deliveries take place from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- All orders placed before 4pm are delivered the next day, if your order is placed after 4pm we will still do our best to get it to you the next day but there is a chance it will be delivered the following day.
- So if you order from Sunday - Thursday before 4pm your order will be delivered the next day. Orders placed on Friday and Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
- Our team will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Your safety is our priority. Please be assured that we are taking every measure to ensure that your order reaches you in the safest and most hygienic way possible.
- Please indicate in the order notes if this is for a self-isolation order, so our drivers can be made aware of this.
- Use your own pen to sign for deliveries.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with an antibacterial hand wash after receiving your order or use hand sanitizer.
- We do not have a client facing store, this helps us keep our prices competitive. Delivery is currently the only option to receive your order.
- The cost of delivery varies depending on the total price of the order. All orders over R1000 will be delivered free of charge.
What are my payment options?
- There are multiple payment options when checking out. You can pay using a credit card, debit card, Instant EFT, regular EFT or bank deposit.
- You can pay the full amount, or part of it, by entering the voucher code in the "Gift Card or Voucher code" box when completing your secure checkout.
- If your debit card has a CVV number and an expiry date, and is a Visa or Mastercard, you can use it to pay for your order.