Smoked Tofu Scramble and bacon
A quick and easy high-protein breakfast recipe using smoked tofu.
- 1x Green Guru Smoked tofu
- 1x pack Urban Vegan bacon
- 2-3 tbs Bao Mayo
- Amma’s creamery butter
- Cape Herb and Spice Salt and Pepper
- Violife prosociano (or parmesan)
- Bread of choice eg english muffin, bagel, ciabatta
Heat olive oil in a pan. Press the liquid out of the smoked tofu and crumble it into the pan letting it heat up and gently brown the edges. When almost ready, add 2-3 tablespoons of Bao Mayo and mix it together. Season to taste.
Heat the bacon in a slightly oiled pan and warm through, or cook until lightly crispy (your choice). Serve on a toasted english muffin (or bread of choice) with a generous spread of vegan butter.
- Tags: Easy Vegan Recipes
- Robyn Horwitz